Everyone plays an important part in keeping the environment clean and safe. This means you can do so much and probably more than you think that you can.
- Changing just one of the light bulbs in your home to a fluorescent light could make a serious impact on your energy consumption.
- Turn your computers off at night.
- Turn off lights in the home when they are not being used.
- Take your own bags with you to the grocery store.
- Reduce, Reuse and Recycle. Reduce the usage of packaged food items.
- Fix leaky taps.
- Plant a tree. Even one tree can make a serious impact and do great things for the environment.
- Shop eco-friendly items.
- Unplug all of your electronics when they are not being used.
- Do rainwater harvesting. Collect rainwater and use it to water your lawns and garden.
It is so easy and so simple, why not go green?